Cupcake liners in silver and white
Red candy wrappers
- Draw your flowers and make a template
- Using your template then draw your flowers on the cupcake liners
- NOTE that I made two different four petal flower shapes with each liner for mine
- Using paper scissors cut out your cupcake liner flowers
- Using paper scissors cut out a circle from a silver liner
- Assemble your flowers just like the image above
- With the craft reamer pierce the center of your flowers
- Insert a brad in each one and secure on the back
Enjoy making things with cupcake liners I will be sharing a few more projects. Stay tuned!
Did you make some flowers with my tutorial here? Make some of these as well.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Gabriela Delworth. Crafts Designer & Stylist, Author, Instructor who makes creativity a ritual. Aesthetically reactive to beautiful things.
Mission: to inspire you