We still have a long wait until the arrival of Spring. What a better way of adding a splash of colour to your home than colouring your own flowers! Daisies are among the most affordable option. They are also ideal to colour.
- Fill up a glass flower vase container with warm water.
- Add about twenty to thirty drops of food colouring. Stir well.
- Cut Daisies stems slanted to absorb food colouring and water better.
- Place them in the glass flower vase.
- Flowers will start to change colours. Leave them about twenty four hours.
I used Baby Blue and Pink food colouring drops. It will travel right up through their stems to their petals. New coloured flowers in a few hours!
Want to keep them? You can press them or preserve them with my tutorials.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Gabriela Delworth. Crafts Designer & Stylist, Author, Instructor who makes creativity a ritual. Aesthetically reactive to beautiful things.
Mission: to inspire you
LET’S GET SOCIAL!
Find me on LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.