You just learned how to preserve Gerbera Daisies on my last post. Did you?
- Plastic florist tube
- Fresh Gerbera Daisy
- Jewelry Reamer
- Jewelry rings
- Jewelry metal chain (choose one that will not rust)
- Jewelry pliers
- Plastic florist tubes are quite affordable and you can buy them in packages.
- Tubes have a plastic lid on top. Using a jewelry reamer pierce a hole on it.
- Pierce two holes on each side of the lid using a jewelry reamer.
- Using your jewelry pliers attach a metal ring on each hole.
- Pass the jewelry chain through each hole and close it using the jewelry pliers.
- Leave it like this and pass the necklace through your head or you can add a clasp. This is totally up to you.
- Fill the florist plastic tube with water like shown on the image above.
- Cut a Gerbera Daisy using scissors and leave a long stem.
- Pass it through the hole on the plastic florist tube lid.
Voila! You have a new Gerbera Daisy necklace. Enjoy it!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Gabriela Delworth. Lifestyle Blogger, DIY Author and Crafts Industry Designer who makes creativity a ritual. Aesthetically reactive to beautiful things.
Mission: to inspire you
LET’S GET SOCIAL!
Find me on LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.