It definitely feels like Spring in T.O. My Red Mini Roses are blooming like crazy already!
- Make sure your plants are dry before cutting buds, flowers and leaves
- Select the very best, look for bright colours, well formed and firm samples
- Collect different buds, flowers and leaves sizes as shown on the photo above
- Leave part of the stems on you flowers. It will be easier to collect them when ready
- Be patient. It takes about three weeks for the Flower Preservation process
- Do not peek!
What am I making with them? A one of a kind piece. Stay tuned!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Gabriela Delworth. Lifestyle Blogger, DIY Author and Crafts Industry Designer who makes creativity a ritual. Aesthetically reactive to beautiful things.
Mission: to inspire you
LET’S GET SOCIAL!
Find me on LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.